Have your dreams of a brick home been sidelined by the cost of brick? Well, we’ve made your brick home affordable — and better performing.
With NewBrick® by Dryvit you can get the brick look you love, plus a whole lot more, whether for new construction or renovation. More energy efficiency. Faster application. And the exact brick look you desire, because NewBrick is available in 16 colors, four blends, four textures, and three effects — and if that’s not enough, custom colors are available by special order.
NewBrick is easy to apply over any approved substrate (and there are many), or over any Dryvit Outsulation® system — which will deliver the most energy-efficient, continuously insulated wall possible. NewBrick is simply a better brick wall.
NewBrick® – Features and Benefits
- Weighs only 2.45 lbs/sq. ft. before mortar
- Results in higher daily productivity
- Eliminates ties, pans, and shelf angles; significantly reduces load-bearing footings
- Requires less-costly structural members
- Meets NFPA 285
- Contributes to the insulation requirements as published in the IECC and ASHRAE 90.1 when installed over any Outsulation CI system
- Meets the State of California energy efficiency requirements as defined in Title 24, part 6 when installed over any Outsulation CI system
- Can reduce energy bills because thermal insulation is built right into NewBrick
- Can contribute to LEED credits when used in combination with Outsulation CI systems
- Quick and easy installation
- Can include air/water-resistive barriers; continuous insulation; drainage plane; and a cladding system that comes with a complete single-source warranty
- Supplied by a single manufacturer; can be installed by a single contractor
- Horizontal alignment guide makes installation process easier and faster
NewBrick® Technical Specifications
You and your builder can download product specifications and all the information you need to apply NewBrick on your next project.
NewBrick by Dryvit features an alignment guide that makes application of the brick row easier and more accurate. NewBrick requires the use of mortar, just as clay brick uses mortar to join the bricks.
NewBrick is a fully tested, code-compliant alternative to heavier clay full and thin brick cladding.